Leaf of Life tea is made from the leaves of the succulent perennial herb, Kalanchoe pinnata, which is native to Madagascar. This herbal infusion offers an abundance of health benefits that you shouldn’t ignore.
Here are 7 remarkable benefits you’ll get from of adding a cup of Leaf tea into your daily routine.
Helps You Breathe Easier: Leaf of Life tea acts as a natural aid for maintaining clear and open airways. This makes it an ideal choice for those finding it difficult to breathe due sinus problems and obstructed air passages.
Soothes the Respiratory Tract: If you’ve ever experienced discomfort in your respiratory tract, you’ll appreciate the soothing properties of Kalanchoe tea.
It helps calm and relieve irritations of your respiratory system.
Protects Your Gut Health: Leaf of Life tea is a digestive helper too. By minimizing the presence of “bad” bacteria in the intestinal tract, it promotes a healthier gut environment.
Boosts Your Immune System: A strong immune system is your body’s first line of defense against illness. One great benefit of Kalanchoe tea is it can give your immune system the boost it needs to help you stay healthy.
A Natural Detox: As time goes by, our bodies often accumulate waste and toxins. Regular consumption of Leaf of Life tea is a natural way to purge these unwanted substances from our bodies leaving us feeling refreshed.
Targets High Blood Pressure: In Jamaica, Leaf of Life tea is a well-known remedy for high blood pressure. Its natural properties help regulate blood pressure levels. This is one of the most important Leaf of Life Tea benefits.
Anti-Inflammatory Powerhouse: The anti-inflammatory properties of Leaf of Life tea have a positive effect on your circulatory system. Drinking Leaf of life herbal tea may relax blood vessels, which in turn eases the burden on your heart, reducing the risk of heart-related issues.
Leaf of Life Tea Uses
- Coughs and Colds
- Stomach aches
- Urinary infections
- Reduce fevers
- Bladder infections
Leaf of Life Tea Side Effects
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reaction
- Kidney injury
- Liver damage
How to Make Kalanchoe Tea
This a simple leaf of life tea recipe you can follow to make Leaf of life tea at home.
- You need 2 Cups of Water. 3 fresh Leaves of life or 2 tablespoons of dried crushed leaves. to make one cupt of tea. You may also use a tablespoon of Sweetner. (optional)
- Bring the water to a boil. Add the Leaves of life and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove it from the flames and let the tea brew for another 3 minutes. Strain and add sweetener- if you like. You may drink Leaf of life tea warm or cool.
Where to Buy Kalanchoe Tea
The availability of organic Kalanchoe tea may vary depending on your location. Here are some general tips to help you find organic Leaf of Life tea:
- Local Health Food Stores: Check with health food stores, organic markets, or specialty tea shops in your area. They often carry a variety of organic herbal teas, including Leaf of Life tea.
- Online Retailers: Many online retailers and e-commerce platforms offer a wide selection of organic teas, including Kalanchoe tea.
Popular options include Amazon, eBay, Etsy.Com and specialty tea websites. Make sure to read product descriptions and reviews to ensure the tea is organic.